Tuesday, December 1, 2009

New York, Our Last Trip Before the Baby


This is it. My last little get-a-way before I'm a beached pregnant whale. We headed up to New York with Roberto and Debra to see the opening of a little off-broadway play called Made In Heaven. It was just the perfect short get-a-way I needed. We ate, hung out with friends, made merry and spent a day in pampered oblivion at FACE and Fakkai on 5th Ave. I can't say exactly why, but it was the best trip I've ever taken to the City! Maybe it was the fun time with friends with out a kid curfew or that it was a nice escape with Bill after his brutal 6 weeks of trial and travel. For sure, having my husband all to myself for 2 full days was the biggest highlight. I didn't even do any shopping and it was still the best!

No comments: