Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Halloween 2009




The Washmons and The Reids were the Bedrock crew for Halloween this year. Surely that was obvious from the picture. I wish I had more pictures of all the cute costumes from the party, but I was glad to just have these two. It was a hectic day and I left my camera.

Poor Quinn is going to really hate me when he's older for making him a purple dinosaur. But I had no choice. We needed a Dino to complete the family. Too bad you can't see the cute spots and tail on his back. He was a hoot to watch in his costume. The funniest was that when Avery first saw him in costume, she kept tackling him and hugging him like he was one of her stuffed animals. She's such a nut.

And forget Quinn, can we talk about that hideous wig I'm wearing?!? I think I'll use it again next year and go as Lucille Ball.

No comments: