Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Update!

It's been 8 months since my last post! Ugh! Where does all my time go?? I told myself I had to post at least something today to kick start my blog again. So here it is. An updated picture of the clan. We took this at the lake house last month and it's my favorite. My sweet husband and his clones!

Updates: Quinn is standing and almost walking and flirts with every girl he sees. Avery talks up a storm and thinks she rules the world. I've gone from blond to brunette in hopes of looking more like the rest of my family. And Bill, well, he's busy as ever and traveling like a mad man on a bunch of new cases.

We took the family and my sister's girls to NYC the week before last and we're headed to Cape Cod to see Bill's mom next week. Babies and airplanes...wow, a whole new frontier!

More to come hopefully soon.

1 comment:

The Texas Tornado said...

Look at those cute little monkeys! Just wanna kiss 'em all.... well, at least the little ones. :-)